夏天来了，院子里去年撒种的青葱长得郁郁葱葱的，让人看着很欢喜。 摘了一把做成发面葱油饼。 老公非常的惊艳，一口气吃了一个半的大饼。果然是吃面食长大的人呀！
it's finally summer in new jersey, i was elated to see the spring onion seeds i sowed last autumn are already a full grown!
there is no better way to use fresh spring onion than to make it into tasty spring onion pancakes. you could make this pancake with or without yeast, each has its own charm, and equally tasty.
250克 all purpose flour (中筋/普通面粉）
115-125 克 温水 （慢慢加入和面）
1/2 小勺 酵母
1/2 小勺 盐
1 小勺 芝麻
3-4 大勺 油
250 gm all purpose flour
115-125 gm warm water
1/2 tsp dry yeast
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sesame seeds
a pinch of szechuan pepper powder (optional)
a pinch of pepper powder
3-4 tbsp oil
4. 然后由上至下，慢慢地卷起，稍微类似拧毛巾/麻花那样的拧一拧已经成圆筒状的面卷（这个做法是把空气挤压出来，待会儿擀的时候葱花才不会漏得太厉害） 。 把卷起来的面饼再卷成螺旋状（如图），尾端塞到底部，压实放一边松弛。
1. knead flour, water, salt and yeast together to form a soft dough, do not put yeast and salt close together, the salt can dehydrate yeast and kill it. just place them at different corners in the mixing bowl before adding lukewarm water.
2. cover the dough with lightly moist, clean towel and place it in a warm place for about 1-2 hours, when it doubled its size, it's ready.
3. chopped the green part of spring onion as fine as you could handle.
4. knead the dough well, and divide into 2 equal parts. take one part and roll it out to a big sheet about 6x8 inches in size. brush a layer of oil (shallot oil if you have it) on the sheet, sprinkle some salt, pepper powder, sichuan pepper powder and evenly spread the chopped spring onion/scallion.
5. now roll the spread dough from top to bottom to form a long cylinder. twist the cylinder a little like how you would twist a towel to squeeze out water. this step is to squeeze out the air in the sheet to help prevent outbreak of chopped spring onion when we flatten it out.
6. roll the cylinder along the length and tuck the end underneath, the dough should now look like a snail shell as shown in picture. repeat the steps for the remaining dough.
6. 热上一口平底锅，倒入一点油，中火煎饼，记得加盖喔！ 两面煎黄就好了！ 外酥内嫩的葱油饼！
7. lightly press the dough to flatten it, roll it out using a rolling pin to form a pancake should be around a size of a dessert plate, about 4-5 mm in thickness.
8. brush a layer of water on top of the pancake and sprinkle some sesame seeds, lightly roll the surface to press the sesame in. wait for another 15-20 minutes, this will allow the dough to raise the second times before cooking.
9. heat a cooking pan up with a little oil. cook the pancake at medium heat, remember to cover the pan with lid. this way, the pancake will turn out crispy outside and tender inside!
10. turn the pancake to cook the other side when the bottom is crispy and golden in colour, when both sides turned golden in colour, it is done!